|Description|| An engram with complex markers.|
Contains a random Legendary Gambit weapon or armor piece. Can be focused at The Drifter.
1 engram is given as a reward for every rank increased with the Drifter. Rank can be increased by completing Gambit matches. Engrams can be claimed from the Drifter's vendor screen.
This engram's contents can also drop when completing a Gambit match.
- For Focused Decoding options, see The Drifter.
Weapons will drop with one trait in the third and fourth perk columns. Resetting rank with The Drifter will allow weapons to drop with additional traits in these columns. More resets will allow weapons to drop with more traits, up to 4. Engrams do not need to be claimed or focused before resetting rank, so it is possible to save them for later in order for their rewards to drop with additional traits.
- Borrowed Time (Submachine Gun)
- Bottom Dollar (Hand Cannon)
- Crowd Pleaser (Grenade Launcher)
- Dead Weight (Shotgun)
- Herod-C (Auto Rifle)
- Servant Leader (Scout Rifle)
- Trinary System (Fusion Rifle)
- Yesteryear (Pulse Rifle)
- Viperidax Helmet / Viperidax Helmet / Viperidax Hood (Helmet)
- Viperidax Gauntlets / Viperidax Grips / Viperidax Gloves (Gauntlets)
- Viperidax Plate / Viperidax Vest / Viperidax Robes (Chest Armor)
- Viperidax Greaves / Viperidax Strides / Viperidax Boots (Leg Armor)
- Viperidax Mark / Viperidax Cloak / Viperidax Bond (Class Item)
- "Destiny 2 Update 6.2.0" Bungie, posted by BrunoLouviers, 23 Aug. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51707. wikipage