|Description||"Sing them a lullaby of death and nothing more."|
|Rounds Per Minute||15|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Symphony of Death |
|Deathbringer PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Dark Deliverance - Fires remotely detonated projectiles that drop Void orbs on enemies. Hold to fire, release to detonate.
Sight / Barrel
- Volatile Launch - This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload.
- Greatly increases Blast Radius.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Slightly decreases projectile speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Alloy Casing - Reduces weight for faster reloads.
- Greatly increases Reload Speed.
- Decreases Stability.
- Dark Descent - The further a Void orb falls, the more powerful its detonation becomes.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
"The Song is the antithesis. The Song is destruction. The failure to master the harmonies of life has birthed the anti-creation—the sullen frequencies of ruin. Those sweet melodies carry with them more than death—a rending of spirit and mind, a flaying of the physical self till nothing remains.
"The beauty of the cascading notes. The imperfect inflection of their tune... There has ever been, and will ever be, art in creation. So too in the act of annihilation—erasure and bittersweet finality. This is the Song's truest gift...
"In its wake, once the echoes have rung their last, there is only silence and the grand splendor of nothingness.
"Thus is the Song an end, and those who join its Choir are death, and nothing more."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|