|Description||"Because three heads are good, but four are better." —Jeza "Jeopardy" Verlayn|
|Rounds Per Minute||360|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Four-Headed Dog — Shoot erratic bullets from all gun barrels at the same time.
Sight / Barrel
- Rifled Barrel - Ranged shotgun barrel.
- Increases range
- Greatly decreases handling speed
Magazine / Battery
- Fluted Barrel - Ultra-light barrel.
- Greatly increases Handling Speed.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Full Bore - Barrel optimized for distance.
- Greatly increases Range.
- Decreases Stability.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Spread Shot Package — Aiming this weapon reduces the spread of its projectiles.
- Focused Fire — Hold Reload to swap to a tighter, close-ranged spread.
The Catalyst adds the Focused Fire perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
- Cerberus+1 and its three Barrel perks pay homage to Cerberus, a creature with three dog heads which guarded the way into Tartarus in Greek mythology.
I had plans for the Photonic Heart.
First I was gonna take it straight to Marcus, gloat for a bit. "Look what I found, told you the rumors were true, how fast d'you think my Sparrow'd go if I swapped my engine out for it…"
Then see what I could get for it in the Bazaar. Not 'cause I wanted to sell it. Just 'cause it'd feel good to know.
Then I was gonna take a little vacation with it to Venus, and THEN I'd figure out what to do with it. At my leisure.
But no. Had to get sucker punched by an asteroid.
Barely made the landing on this dusty spit of Shore. Lost all my weapons in the crash. Heart only survived 'cause I put it in my helmet and buckled it in my seat.
So my Ghost revives me, and there I am in a crater surrounded by fragmentalized auto rifles and a Golden Age microstellar dynamo. Talk about hell.
I started with three barrels. Figured I might as well lean into the hell vibe. Shoulda known that wouldn't have been enough to really min/max with a power source this feisty. Especially once I noticed the coronal containment shield was cracked.
The first time I fired the Cerberus+1 and felt that puppy kick, I knew: plans are overrated.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|