From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||What remains of humanity lives in the Last City, beneath the Traveler.|
- Commander Zavala - The Vanguard (Faction)'s vendor; sells various weapons, armor and ornaments, and the player will be able to earn reputation through donating Vanguard tokens.
- Kadi 55-30 - The Tower's Postmaster; engrams or items not picked up will be found here, and any items unable to enter your inventory due to it being full will be sent here too.
- Tess Everis - The Eververse Trading Company's vendor; sells a large variety of Legendary and Exotic cosmetic items, acquired by decrpyting Bright Engrams or bought through Silver, an in-game currency obtained by spending real-world money.
- Banshee-44 - The Gunsmith; sells Weapon Mods and Armor Mods, and allows the player to earn reputation through donating weapon parts.
- Master Rahool - The Tower's Cryptarch; sells and allows the player to decrpyt Legendary and Exotic engrams.
- Lord Shaxx - The Crucible's vendor; sells various Legendary armor, weapons, ghost shells, and ornaments.
- Ikora Rey - The Vanguard Research's vendor; sells Legendary armor that can be acquired using Vanguard Research tokens, earned through completing Ikora's weekly missions.
- Suraya Hawthorne - The Clan Steward's vendor; sells uncommom armor and weapons, and rewards players with Legendary engrams by completing certain clan-related activities.
- Executor Hideo - The New Monarchy's vendor; pledging your alliance to the New Monarchy during a Faction Rally will allow players to earn weapons and armor through donating New Monarchy tokens.
- Benedict 99-40 - The Leviathan's vendor; does not sell anything, but Leviathan armor and weapons can be obtained through earning reputation by donating Leviathan tokens.
The Hanger is the left side of The Tower, and can be found by running left, immediately after spawning.
NPCs found within The Bazaar are as follows:
- Cayde-6 - The Vanguard Scout's vendor; sells Treasure Maps, which reveal treasure chests containing a variety of items on a certain Flashpoint location, and Scout Radars, which highlight all chests in a specific area for four hours when used.
- Amanda Holliday - The Shipwright vendor; sells uncommon Ships and Sparrows.
- Arach Jalaal - Dead Orbit's vendor; pledging your alliance to Dead Orbit during a Faction Rally will allow players to earn weapons and armor through donating Dead Orbit tokens.
- Lakshmi-2 - The Future War Cult's vendor; pledging your alliance to the Future War Cult during a Faction Rally will allow players to earn weapons and armor through donating Future War Cult tokens.
There are number of activities that can be done while in The Tower, such as:
- The Floor is Lava - Upon completing will reward the player with a Quickness Buff; increased movement and significantly higher jump, allowing the player to reach higher areas.
- The Traveler Ball - Upon completing will reward the player with a huge white ball, which looks similar to that of The Traveler and adorned with the iconic Destiny logo.
- Soccer / Football - You can play Soccer / Football in the Hanger.
- Ice Hockey - You can play Ice Hockey in Hanger, but this is exlcusive to The Dawning.