Hierarchy of Needs
Hierarchy of Needs
|Description||"I have peered through the eye of Chronos to divine humanity's path into the future." —Soteria, the Augurmind|
|Spire of the Watcher Dungeon |
Possible drop from Persys, Primordial Ruin, on the first completion of the week. Increase drop rate by completing certain Triumphs.
|Hierarchy of Needs PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Guidance Ring - Precision hits and final blows build Guidance Ring energy. Opposing Guardians grant additional energy. At full charge, hip firing creates a Guidance Ring.
- Elastic String — Excellent snapback.
- Decreases accuracy
- Faster draw time
- Slightly increases handling speed
- Fiberglass Arrow Shaft — Heavy and consistent.
- Greatly increases accuracy
- Slightly decreases stability
- Apollonic Tangent - Arrows fired through a Guidance Ring release seeking projectiles, which do more damage based on distance traveled.
- Panoptic Tessellation - Deploying a Guidance Ring or striking a target with a seeking projectile improves draw time and reload speed for a moderate duration.
- Each of the following Triumphs will increase the drop rate of Hierarchy of Needs when completed:
- Mind the Vexplosion: Complete all encounters in the "Spire of the Watcher" dungeon without dying.
- The Magnificent One: Complete all encounters in the "Spire of the Watcher" dungeon solo.
- Untarnished Grit: Complete all encounters in the "Spire of the Watcher" dungeon solo without dying.
- Resident Vexpert: Complete the "Spire of the Watcher" dungeon on Master difficulty.
- Devil in the Details: Find and listen to each devilish recording throughout the "Spire of the Watcher" dungeon.
"I have peered through the eye of Chronos to divine humanity's path into the future." —Soteria, the Augurmind
//VanNet Voice-COMM, Received: Osiris//
//VOICE TRANSCRIPT RUNNING…//
//FROM: ANA BRAY//
Osiris, exciting news! You're going to love this. Rogue A.I. imprisoned in a Bray cell block from now, all the way back to the Collapse. Guess what?
The Guardian—you know the one—they bust open her cell, and she—the A.I.—pulls herself together and escapes while the Vex are trying to organize a defense! The kicker is, the only networked A.I. host nearby was an old survivalist's caster bow from the colony missions. Might sound primitive, but Seraphs would link those things to orbital weapons platforms and bring wild planets to heel. Now swap weapon platforms for paracausal power, and an A.I. running flight trajectories on your arrows.
I swear anything sentient has a chance to wind up as a weapon around that Guardian…
Anyway, seems that being partitioned for so long, and not coming back together with all her parts, has left that A.I. with more than a few quirks. She's borderline non-functional, won't or can't communicate, but a lot of her subconscious sub-routines are still firing. Trajectory predictors still seem to work just fine; the few firing tests I ran produced… explosive results.
I guess terminal velocity translates across mediums.
There's still another part of her rogue A.I. out there. Who knows what happened to the one ship that got away. Maybe it could've drifted off for centuries; a little piece of her aboard like a good luck charm.
I mean, it probably didn't make it. If the Exodus programs are any indication, pretty much nothing survived the Collapse.
So, anyway, that's the lowdown bow-down. Great. I vocalized that.
Oh, we also downloaded everything. I'll send you a copy sometime.
Another thought: might be good for Banshee to take a look or…after reading some of these logs, maybe it'd be really bad. Opinions?
- Fixed an issue where the Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow displayed the incorrect icon in the killfeed.
- Fixed an issue where the Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow's arrow display was delayed after drawing the first arrow.
- "Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst: How to get it" Blueberries.gg, by Ric Molina, 10 Dec. 2022, https://www.blueberries.gg/weapons/hierarchy-of-needs-catalyst/. Accessed 14 Dec. 2022.
- "Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199" Bungie, posted by Destiny 2 Dev Team, 18 Jan. 2023, https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/article/hotfix_6_3_0_4. wikipage
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|