From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||"On the day our ships are ready, the City will see us blast into the sky." —Arach Jalaal|
|Rounds Per Minute||55|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|How to Obtain|
| Dead Orbit Engram|
Rewarded upon ranking up with Dead Orbit when Faction Rally is active.
|Gravity Slingshot PvP Stats|
|Time Between Shots||1.33s|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Aggressive Frame - High damage, high recoil.
Sight / Barrel
- Barrel Shroud - Balanced shotgun barrel.
- Increases stability
- Increases handling speed
- Smoothbore - Smooth shotgun barrel. Greatly increases Range at the cost of more projectile spread.
- Rifled Barrel - Ranged shotgun barrel.
- Increases range
- Greatly decreases handling speed
Magazine / Battery
- Accurized Rounds - This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases Range.
- Tactical Mag - This weapon has multiple tactical improvements.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Reload Speed.
- Slightly increases magazine size.
- Field Prep - Increased ammo reserves. Faster reload when crouched.
How to Obtain
Detailed explanation on how to acquire Gravity Slingshot
- The default shader for this weapon appears to be a worn version of the Dead Orbit's Fate shader.