|Location||The Tower Annex|
|Description||Advanced Prototype Exo and warden of the Black Armory.|
Ada-1 is the Black Armory Curator and vendor for Armor Synthesis.
- The Tower — at the western end of the Annex.
Ada sells three armor sets from the world drop loot pool, one for each class. The armor changes weekly, its stat rolls are randomly determined at the beginning of the week. She also sells Armor mods and upgrade materials. The mods and resources required for upgrade materials change daily.
- Legendary Armor piece — 1,000, 25;
- Random Armor Mod — 10 Mod Components;
- Random Charged with Light Mod or Warmind Cell Mod — 10 Mod Components;
- Upgrade Module — 5,000, 10, 25 destination materials, 1 Enhancement Core;
- Enhancement Prism — 10,000, 25 destination materials, 10 Enhancement Cores;
- Ascendant Shard — 50,000, 100 destination materials, 10 Enhancement Prisms.
- Armor Synthesis Introduction — given by Banshee-44, the quest itself is handled by Ada
- Tying It All Together
Ada's Threader bounties are random, grouped by activity in which they can be completed. A character can hold no more than one Threader bounty at a time. The player can complete no more than 10 Threader bounties per class during a single season.
Each bounty costs 150 Synthstrand.
- Mod Components — 25 Gunsmith Materials and 3;
- Black Armory Mod — 1 Black Armory Schematic and 10 Mod Components, the price increases with each purchase and resets daily.
- This item does not appear in Ada's inventory if all of her mods have been obtained already, and the player cannot receive a mod they already own. Contains one of these:
- Forge Polymer — 6 Black Armory Schematics and 10;
- Obsidian Radiance — 1 Obsidian Accelerator.
Ada offered three Exotic quests, and repeatable Weapon Frame quests. Each Weapon Frame cost 1 Ballistics Log, but the player could hold only one at a time, and it was converted back into a Ballistics Log if the quest was not finished until weekly reset. Each Research Weapon Frame cost 4 Modulus Reports and gave an augmented weapon from a related activity as a reward. Augmented weapons have 3 trait perks, two of which the player can switch between.
- A Giant's Might
- Butterfly's Grace
- Lock and Key
- Black Armory Auto Rifle Frame
- Black Armory Bow Frame
- Black Armory Hand Cannon Frame
- Black Armory Machine Gun Frame
- Black Armory Pulse Rifle Frame
- Black Armory Sniper Rifle Frame
- Black Armory Sword Frame
- Crucible Research Frame
- Destination Research Frame
- Dreaming City Research Frame
- Gambit Research Frame
- Vanguard Research Frame
There used to be a small chance of getting a rare bounty upon claiming reward for any of Ada's bounties.
- For the Armory
- Forging the Future
- An Ancient Fire
- Bergusia Forge Ignitions
- Black Armory Shield Drones
- Brute Force
- Field Evaluation
- Forge Saboteurs Hunt
- Forge Super Kills
- Gofannon Forge Ignitions
- Guardian Evaluation
- Hammer and Tongs
- Harvest Time
- Heroic Evaluation
- Izanami Forge Ignitions
- Lost Forge Power Kills
- Memory Evaluation
- Meyrin Tribute
- Public Event Evaluation
- Rasmussen Tribute
- Satou Tribute
- Secure the Lost Forges
- Strike Evaluation
- Volundr Forge Ignitions
- Black Armory Devotee
- Black Armory Regalia
- Bountiful Bounties
- Energy Proficiency
- Macro Field Evaluation
- Might of the Armory
- Super Charged
- Totally Charged