| An engram with complex markers.
Contains a random Legendary Iron Banner weapon or armor piece.
- Players get an Iron Engram as a reward for each rank increase with Lord Saladin. Rank can be increased by completing Iron Banner matches.
- An Iron Engram is rewarded at rank 10 after resetting rank once with Lord Saladin.
This engram's quantity can be viewed using the Engram Tracker.
Claiming an engram from Lord Saladin's vendor screen will immediately decrypt it into an Iron Banner weapon or armor item from the current loot pool. They do not need to be taken to Master Rahool to decrypt them.
Players can focus Iron Engrams into specific weapons and armor items through the sub-menus on Lord Saladin's vendor screen. The Focused Decoding menu contains weapons from the current loot pool, while Legacy Gear contains older weapons and armor sets that are no longer in rotation. The engrams are consumed automatically when the player purchases an item.
- For Focused Decoding and Legacy Gear options, see Lord Saladin.
Iron Engrams can drop the following items when decrypted, as of the Season of the Deep.
- Allied Demand (Sidearm)
- Bite of the Fox (Sniper Rifle)
- Dark Decider (Auto Rifle)
- Gunnora's Axe (Shotgun)
- Jorum's Claw (Pulse Rifle)
- Pressurized Precision (Fusion Rifle)
- Roar of the Bear (Rocket Launcher)
- Swarm of the Raven (Grenade Launcher)
- The Hero's Burden (Submachine Gun)
- The Wizened Rebuke (Fusion Rifle)