|Description||"When one can wield the fire of stars, what use is flesh and bone?"|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 23 Legendary Shards.
- Helium Spirals - Increases the duration of Solar grenades and grants grenade energy on melee hits.
- Impact Induction - Causing damage with a melee attack reduces your grenade cooldown.
- Special Ammo Finder - Increases the drop chance of Special ammo on kill.
- Doubles the duration of the Solar Grenade (Makes it last 8 seconds).
- Grants a complete grenade charge on melee hit (must be a solar melee) by around 30-40%.
- Increase grenade throw distance (hidden perk)
- Formerly called Sunbreakers, Sunbracers was an Exotic Armor piece in Destiny 1.
- Prior to New Light, this item used to be a reward for the Riptide story mission.
"Thanks. Helium reactors still intact. What did you call them?"
"Hmm. Bad idea. I go around touting that name and those mercs will come out of their caves and I'll have twice the trouble. I've got enough bad blood with those barbarians."
"The Sunbreakers, old Titan order, super serious mercenaries, fire hammers? Been in the wilds for decades, and word is they've made a new pact with the City, so there's bound to be more of them."
"It's just a name."
"You tell them that, they'll probably put a bounty on you and try to sacrifice you to their forge. I'll call them Sunbracers."
"Call them what you want. To me they'll always be Sunbreakers."