From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Not what you were looking for?|
|See Precision Damage.|
|Description||This weapon's recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.|
|Auto Rifles||SUROS Throwback, Origin Story, Pariah, Cuboid ARu, Jiangshi AR4, Uriel's Gift, Prosecutor, The Number, Positive Outlook, Orimund's Anvil|
|Scout Rifles||Thistle and Yew, Nameless Midnight, Inverness-SR2, Call to Serve, Sonata-48, Armillary PSu, Tango-45, Tone Patrol, The End, Adverse Possession IX, Metronome-52|
|Sidearms||Athelflad-D, Roderic-C, Minimum Distance, A Swift Verdict, Enigma's Draw, Vestian Dynasty|
|Submachine Guns||Antiope-D, Philippis-B, Sondok-C, Adjudicator, Atalanta-D|
|Fusion Rifles||Main Ingredient, Equinox TSU, The Emperor’s Envy, The Epicurean|
|Shotguns||Fussed Dark Mk.21, Hand in Hand|
- For the version found on Linear Fusion Rifles, see Precision Frame (Linear Fusion Rifle).
- For the version found on slug Shotguns, see Pinpoint Slug Frame.
- For the version found on Grenade Launchers, see Precision Frame (Grenade Launcher).
- For the version found on Hand Cannons, see Precision Frame (Hand Cannon).
- For the versions found on Rocket Launchers, see Precision Frame (Rocket Launcher) and Häkke Precision Frame.