From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Vex Enemy Groups||4|
|Taken Enemy Groups||5|
|Connections||Terrabase Charon, Warmind Vault JYS-2, Excavation Site II, Lost Oasis|
Points of Interest
- Exit to Terrabase Charon: This wide ravine through the rocks, positioned on the north end of the sector, will lead players to the Terrabase Charon Sector.
- Exit to Lost Oasis: There is a wide path on the southern end of the Sector that leads to Lost Oasis.
- Exit to Warmind Vault JYS-2: This exit to another Sector is hidden under the massive drill in the center of the northern portion of this Sector. In order to reach it, the drill must be moved out of the way first, but this is only possible during the Story Mission Fury.
- Exit to Excavation Site II: Directly east of the Drill Site, players can find a small tunnel that leads towards Excavation Site II. They will have to get to it during the Story Mission Fury.
- Drill Site: This area takes up the majority of the northern portion of Giant's Scar. The drill can be moved up during the Story Mission Fury to enter the Warmind Vault JYS-2. Under normal circumstances, the drill cannot be moved.
- Mining Control Center: This large structure splits the Sector into two parts - one to the north and one to the south. There are pedestrian exits on the west for the south portion, and on the east for the north portion. Alternatively, players can cross it via the Vehicle Access Road.
- Vehicle Access Road: This is a wide road that runs through the Mining Control Center and between the northern and southern portions of the Sector. It allows players to traverse the area while riding a Sparrow.
- Small Cave (West): In the northwestern end of the Sector, near the Exit to Terrabase Charon, players will find a small cave. Inside, a Taken Blight Public Event may occur and players can find a region chest and a scannable object.
- Small Cave (East): In the northeastern end of the Sector, there is a small cave that might contain regular chests, so it is worth investigating every now and again.
- Secondary Path: This road branches off from the main road in the Sector and leads towards the Exit to Excavation Site II. Players should expect some Taken resistance here.
- South Area: This portion of the Sector is pretty barren, save for a region chest, a scannable object, and some Taken enemies.
- Road Rage: This Adventure can be started from a beacon that is located on the northeastern edge of the Sector.
- A region chest can be found inside Small Cave (West). It is hidden behind one of the far rock pillars.
- A very well-hidden region chest can be located on one of the massive drill supports (the one pointing west). Some jumping will be required to reach it.
- In the South Area, there is a region chest on top of the cylindrical tower.
- Inside the Small Cave (West), there is a half-buried Vex teleporter that is also a scannable object.
- Straight north of the drill, there is a half-buried Vex teleporter. It is a scannable object. Beware the Hydra nearby.
- Just below the exit to Excavation Site II, there is a Vex beacon. It is a scannable object.
- On the southeastern exterior wall of the Mining Control Center, there is a satellite dish that is a scannable object.
- In the southeastern end inside the Mining Control Center, there is a rift globe that is a scannable object.
- The southern portion of the Sector is under control by the Taken. Expect a couple of clusters, near the Mining Control Center.
- Inside the Mining Control Center, there will be some Vex and some Taken.
- In the northern portion of the Sector, Vex and Taken forces will be battling each other around the Drill Site.