|Description||"I see you."|
|Resilience||0 - 1|
|Recovery||0 - 1|
|How to Obtain|
|Source:||Exotic engrams; extremely rare world drops.|
- Relentless Tracker - Visually marks targeted enemies. Deals more damage to low health marked enemies.
- Submachine Gun Targeting - Improved target acquisition, accuracy, and aim-down-sights speed for Submachine Guns.
- Special Ammo Finder - Increases the drop chance of Special ammo on kill.
How to Obtain
- Low health means enemies under 30% hp. At 29% enemy hp you will deal +1% damage, at 28% enemy hp you will deal +2% damage...
- Tracking last about 5 seconds if you loose sight of the target.
- Tracked enemies see a debuff while being tracked.
I thought I was dead. Held my own for bit, but I could hear the Wizard wasn't alone and she'd be coming for whoever took out her spawn. It was just lying there, honestly. Looked like a standard old Outrider kit, but it had this rig, enough small diamond conduits to make me think it was something pulled out of those old Bray labs in the MNP. I don't just go putting things on my head, but I was desperate. Not sure what activated the thing, but sure enough there she was. I already had a lock on her, and once I engaged, there was nowhere she could hide.