|Description||"We are unique emanations of the same shared Light." —Cult of the Aeons|
|Exotic Engram |
Instead of an Intrinsic perk, Aeon Exotics have an additional mod socket which is used for Aeon Cult mods. All three mods are unlocked automatically, they do not take up any charges in the armor and socketing them does not cost any Glimmer.
- Sect of Force — You specialize in punishing powerful combatants before they can harm your allies.
- Sect of Insight — You specialize in empowering your allies and keeping them well supplied.
- Sect of Vigor — You specialize in keeping your allies in the fight.
- 1 General Armor Mod socket
- 2 Arms Armor Mod sockets
- 1 Combat Style Mod socket
- 1 Aeon Cult Mod socket
- The round protrusions on Aeon armor emit colored light which indicates the wearer's active Sect. Force is red, Insight is blue and Vigor is green.
to stand apart from your [heroes) are
commonplace these (days] of change
draw ever [closer) looks at what is forbidden
can only (help] them help [you) are so afraid
of the (taboos] must be [overthrown) rulers
would agree i'm (sure]ly you are convinced by
[now) go and
|Titan||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Marks|
|Warlock||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Bonds|
|Hunter||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Cloaks|