From Destiny 2 Wiki
Unravel is a Strand debuff.
The target is permeated with destructive Strand matter. As they take additional damage, they create unraveled projectiles that seek out nearby targets.
Unraveling Rounds from your Strand weapons pierce the shields of Barrier Champions and stun them.
Unraveled targets unwind into a Tangle when defeated.
These effects unravel enemies.
- Arcane Needle — Sling a woven needle that will embed in your target, unraveling them. Activate your melee ability again to chain up to two additional attacks.
- Leg Armor
- Swarmers — Your Threadlings unravel targets that they damage.
- Grapple — Weave a grappling hook, and quickly pull yourself forward. Grappling to a Tangle immediately recharges your grenade energy. During and shortly after grappling, your melee attack deals area damage and unravels targets.
- Final Warning — All at Once: Holding down the trigger marks targets within range and loads multiple bullets, which fire in a burst with increased stability on trigger release. Hitting a marked target with a fully charged burst will unravel them.
Unraveling Rounds Sources
These effects apply Unraveling Rounds to Strand weapons, causing them to unravel enemies when dealing damage.
- Thread of Propagation — Powered melee final blows grant your Strand weapons Unraveling Rounds.
These items synergize with unraveling effects.
- Thread of Continuity — Suspend, unravel, and sever effects applied to targets have increased duration.