|Not what you were looking for?|
|See Berserker (Mod).|
|Unlock||Complete the Lightfall campaign.|
Berserker is the Strand-based subclass of the Titan class. It is unlocked by completing the Lightfall campaign on any difficulty as a Titan. Additional abilities can be purchased with Strand Meditations at the Pouka Pond in the Hall of Heroes on Neptune.
She hears the sharp sound of small rocks grinding beneath her boots. Vibrant, pulsating green drips down her arms and morphs into sharp blades that can rip through armor with ease.
Her body is her own, each breath extends not only to her lungs but also to every muscle. In the past, she used it while meditating. Now, it's for preparation. The anticipation between the ticks of the second hand from an old Earth clock.
The scent of sweat reaches her from fifty paces away; it comes in bursts of gruesome vibrance. Her enemy reeks of hubris, impatience, and not enough fear for her taste. Would she allow a snarl to escape her lips?
One final anticipatory breath.
- Bladefury — Create two woven blades and roam the battlefield. While active:
- [Light Attack]: Perform a leaping slash towards nearby targets, severing them on hit and dealing bonus damage to suspended targets. Each successful hit briefly increases your attack speed and grants energy for your heavy attack.
- [Heavy Attack]: Unleash a heavy upward slash, creating two suspending projectiles that seek out targets.
- Rally Barricade — Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases weapon reload speed, stability, and range when you stand behind it.
- Towering Barricade — Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Catapult Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- High Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air to greater heights.
- Strafe Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with strong directional control.
- Frenzied Blade — Activate your charged melee ability to dash forward, slashing at targets in front of you and severing them.
- Grapple — Weave a grappling hook, and quickly pull yourself forward. Grappling to a Tangle immediately recharges your grenade energy.
- During and shortly after grappling, your melee attack deals area damage and unravels targets.
- Shackle Grenade — A thrown weapon of weighted Strand matter that detonates on impact, suspending targets and creating additional suspending subprojectiles.
- Threadling Grenade — A woven projectile that reweaves itself into Threadlings while in flight.
- Drengr's Lash — Activate your class ability to create a ripple in reality that travels forward along the ground, suspending and damaging targets it hits.
- Into the Fray — Destroying a Tangle or casting your Super grants Woven Mail for nearby allies.
- While you have Woven Mail, your melee regeneration rate is increased.
- Main page: Strand Fragments
- Abeyant Leap — Puppeteer's Control: Drengr's Lash spawns two additional projectiles, tracks targets more aggressively, and travels farther. Gain Woven Mail when suspending targets.