From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Class||Titan, Hunter, Warlock|
|Subclass||Berserker, Threadrunner, Broodweaver|
|Prerequisite||Unlocked by default.|
|Description||Weave a grappling hook, and quickly pull yourself forward. Grappling to a Tangle immediately recharges your grenade energy. During and shortly after grappling, your melee attack deals area damage and unravels targets.|
- Grappling to a target will pull the player toward it, even if the target is moving. The grapple will end when the player reaches the target, or if the target becomes too far away from the player.
- If the grapple does not hit a valid target, it will instead grapple onto thin air. The grapple will still propel the player forward, ending shortly after.
- Tangles can be grappled, whether they are floating or have been thrown by a player. Grappling to a Tangle refunds the grenade completely.
- The melee ability icon changes to a fist (the same as the icon used for the Strength stat) to indicate when the grapple melee can be used.
- Widow's Silk — You have an additional grenade charge.
- Your grapple creates a Grapple Tangle at the grapple point.
- Cyrtarachne's Facade — Acrobat's Focus: Gain Woven Mail when activating grapple. Increased flinch resistance while Woven Mail is active.
- Mindspun Invocation — Your grapple, Shackle Grenade, and Threadling Grenade have enhanced functionality.
- Your grapple melee spawns three Threadling eggs.
- Thread of Ascent — Activating your grenade ability reloads your equipped weapon and grants bonus airborne effectiveness and handling for a short duration.
- Thread of Generation — Dealing damage generates grenade energy.