From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Adventures||Reverse the Polarity, Stop and Go|
|Lost Sectors||Flooded Chasm|
|Cabal Enemy Groups||6|
|Public Events||Injection Rig, Glimmer Extraction|
|Secret Public Events||High-Value Target, Pike Gang, Interceptor Patrol, Skirmish|
|Connections||The Sludge, The Tunnels, Firebase Hades|
Points of Interest
- Exit to The Sludge: A road to the northeast that leads across some ruined bridges will take players to The Sludge.
- Exit to The Tunnels: The northern end of the Sector holds the entrance to a cave tunnel. That will eventually lead players to The Tunnels.
- Exit to Firebase Hades: In order to reach Firebase Hades, players can head west from the Ruined Overpass, following either the road or the river below it.
- The Gulch Floor: This is the focal point of the entire Sector. Nearly all enemies spawn in this flooded area. It is the starting point of several Public Events and Secret Public Events.
- Ruined Overpass: This overpass features no objects of interest. However, just below it, players can find plenty of enemies and collectibles.
- Flooded Chasm: The entrance to this Lost Sector can be found on the southern end of The Gulch, south of the Ruined Overpass. It consists of a single chamber with both Fallen and Cabal enemies. Two tunnels come out of it - one to The Gulch and one to the Winding Cove. The Sub-Boss Fallen Captain found inside will drop a Boss Chest upon death.
- Reverse the Polarity: The beacon for this Adventure can be found just before the U-bend on the road to The Sludge.
- Stop and Go: Following the road from The Sludge towards the Ruined Overpass, players should look for the Adventure beacon for this mission just before reaching the overpass.
- Following the cliff face northeast of the Exit to The Tunnels, players will come across a cave at ground level. Just above it, there is another small cave with a region chest inside.
- Taking the south path slightly east of the Ruined Overpass, and exploring further to the southeast, players will find a region chest.
- Above the entrance to the Lost Sector, there is a small cave. It can be accessed from the side path east of the Ruined Overpass and it holds a region chest.
- Northeast of the exit to The Tunnels, players will find a small cave at ground level. It contains a shard that is a scannable object.
- Just above the cave that holds the scannable shard, there is a scannable globe hidden among the trees.
- Roughly halfway between the U-bend in the road to the east and the Ruined Overpass, there is a tiny radar on the eastern side of the road. This is a scannable object.
- The entire area is overrun with Cabal.
- Fallen enemies cna spawn, depending on currently-active Public Events.