From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Adventures||Getting Your Hands Dirty, Dark Alliance|
|Lost Sectors||Hallowed Grove, Cavern of Souls, Shaft 13|
|Cabal Enemy Groups||6|
|Public Events||Glimmer Extraction, Taken Blight|
|Secret Public Events||High-Value Target, High-Value Target: Tactician, Pike Gang, Skirmish|
|Connections||The Gulch, Outskirts, The Dark Forest|
Points of Interest
- Exit to The Gulch: The road towards The Gulch can be found on the western end of the Sector.
- Exit to Outskirts: The road to the southeast leads to the Outskirts Sector. Beware of the cluster of Cabal enemies near the road.
- Exit to The Dark Forest: This is located at the northern end of the Sector. It is guarded by a cluster of Cabal enemies.
- East Yard: This rather large area occupies the majority of the eastern portion of the Sector. It comes complete with an Adventure beacon, a region chest, a Lost Sector, a scannable object, and some Cabal enemies. There are also some buildings players can use as cover during Public Events.
- Central Gully: This central area is usually overrun by Cabal. It features a building in the center in which players can find the entrance to a Lost Sector.
- North River: This area holds the Sector's Landing Zone, a Lost Sector, and a region chest. This is also where the entrance to The Dark Forest is.
- Hallowed Grove: The entrance to this Lost Sector can be found on the northwestern end of the Sector. It features two clusters of Taken enemies and a Taken Captain Sub-Boss. Eliminating the Captain will drop a Boss Chest for the players.
- Cavern of Souls: This Lost Sector can be entered from the Central Gully. It consists of a corridor (guarded by some Taken) and a single chamber with a cluster of Taken enemies. Killing the Sub-Boss Taken Minotaur will award players with a Boss Chest.
- Shaft 13: This Lost Sector can be found on the eastern end of the Sector. It consists of a single chamber with two clusters of Fallen enemies inside. A Sub-Boss Fallen Captain will drop a Boss Chest upon death.
- A region chest can be found on the southwestern end of the Sector.To reach it, make your way inside the perimeter wall via a flooded interior ramp.
- East of the Landing Zone in the sector, there is a region chest behind the waterfall.
- Inside the northern buildings in the East Yard, there is an overgrown upper level. On it, players will find a region chest.
- Slightly west of the Landing Zone, behind a tree, there is a glowing blue shard that is a scannable object.
- On the southern edge of the Sector, slightly west of the road to Outskirts, there is a scannable object. It is hidden below some structural supports, in the rubble.
- Inside the southmost building in the East Yard, there is a scannable object on one of the walls.
- The entire Sector is overrun with various Cabal enemies.
- Number and type of enemies might vary, depending on currently-active Public Events and Secret Public Events.