From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Lost Sectors||The Drain, Whispered Falls, Scavenger's Den|
|Fallen Enemy Groups||3|
|Public Events||Ether Resupply, Weapons Exchange|
|Secret Public Events||Pike Gang, Skirmish|
|Connections||Winding Cove, The Sludge, Trostland, Sojourner's Camp|
Points of Interest
- Exit to Winding Cove: This road can be found on the southwestern end of Outskirts. Be mindful of the scannable object in the area.
- Exit to The Sludge: Straight north of the central area in the Sector, players will find the road to The Sludge. It starts at the base of a hill just north of the Fountain Plaza.
- Exit to Trostland: Just northeast of the Fountain Plaza, players can find the way to Trostland. It winds between some ruined buildings, but players can take a side alley straight east to skip the majority of the road to the next Sector.
- Exit to Sojourner's Camp: You can reach this small Sector by going to the bridge in the southeastern corner of Outskirts. Then, drop down to land at Sojourner's Camp.
- Fountain Plaza: This is the focal point of all violence in the Sector. Most fights in Outskirts will take place around this landmark. It consists of a small plaza with a fountain in the middle and plenty of buildings surrounding it.
- Southern Beach: The entire southern edge of the Sector is dominated by this beach area. Public Events and random Fallen enemies can be found there.
- High Hills: The northwestern portion of the Sector mostly consists of these hills. Players should expect some Fallen enemies in the area. They can also find the entrance to a Lost Sector and a scannable object in the area.
- Fallen Hilltop: The central hill will always feature some Fallen enemies, including a Captain to kill.
- The Drain: The entrance to The Drain is at the western edge of Outskirts, at the High Hills area. This Lost Sector consists of several inter-connected rooms. It comes with a Sub-Boss Fallen Captain that will drop a Boss Chest upon death.
- Whispered Falls: The entrance to this Lost Sector can be found under the central hill area. There are two entrances to it - one from the west and one from the east. It features three caverns with a cluster of Fallen enemies each. The Sub-Boss Captain will drop a Boss Chest upon death.
- Scavenger's Den: The entrance to this Lost Sector is in the eastern half of the Southern Beach. It consists of a small network of caverns with two clusters of Fallen inside. Killing the Captain Sub-Boss will award players with a Boss Chest.
- Under the bridge in the southern portion of the Sector, players will find a small cave entrance. Go in and explore it to find a region chest.
- Northwest of the Fountain Plaza, there is a half-ruined multi-story building. Get to its top floor for a region chest.
- By the road to Trostland, players will find a storefront area. In a back room in that area, there is a region chest.
- By the road to Winding Cove, there are some tarp-covered crates. THey are a scannable object.
- Follow the small dry riverbed north of the pond and you will come across a scannable object in the end of it.
- In the central hilled area, near some ruins, players can find a scannable object.
- Just north of the fountain, a net of Fallen orbs is hanging inside one of the ruined buildings. It is a scannable object.
- Just southeast of the entrance from Trostland, there is a scannable object by a green ruined minivan.
- The entire Sector is crawling with various Fallen foes.
- The central Fountain Plaza area can become quite dangerous during public events, due to the limited space there and the number of foes that will spawn.