|Unlock||Cracked Talisman relic|
The hurricane battered me with a ferocity beyond any foe I had met, battered harder than the roiling chaos in my mind that drove me here, to the ends of the system, in search of—
"Calm," whispered the Voidwalker. "Burn!" roared the Sunsinger. All I could hear was the impassive voices of my teachers, encouraging me (ordering me?) to find my path, find it soon, no matter the risk, because we can never know when it will all be taken away again, when the storm will overtake us. Words, buffeting me like the hail that pelted my face as I pushed through the howling winds, forced my way through to the eye of—
The stillness of the hurricane's eye prickled my skin and brought with it realization. We don't have to choose between the calm and the storm. In fact, to have either, we must have both.
That was the day I first called the storm.
- Stormtrance — Chain Arc Lightning from your hands and electrify enemies with devastating streams of Arc Light that intensify over time.
- Strafe Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with strong directional control.
- Burst Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with a strong initial burst of speed.
- Balanced Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with both moderate speed and directional control.
- Arcbolt Grenade — A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
- Pulse Grenade — A grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosion radius.
- Storm Grenade — A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.
- Healing Rift — Conjure a well of Light that continuously heals those inside it.
- Empowering Rift — Conjure a well of Light that increases weapon damage for those inside it.
- Chain Lightning — This electrocuting melee ability chains lightning from the struck target to nearby enemies.
- Transcendence — When cast with full grenade and melee energy, Stormtrance lasts longer and fully restores health.
- Arc Web — Enemies damaged by your grenades chain deadly lightning to nearby enemies. Each grenade or melee chain returns grenade energy.
- Ionic Blink — Activate to teleport during Stormtrance.
- Ionic Trace — Defeating enemies has a chance to create Ionic Traces. Collecting Ionic Traces grants energy to all your abilities.
- Ball Lightning — Fire an Arc projectile that travels forward and releases a perpendicular bolt of lightning.
- Pulsewave — Being critically wounded triggers an energy wave that boosts yours and allies' speed.
- Chaos Reach — Unleash a long-range channeled beam of concentrated Arc energy. While active, press [Super] again to deactivate Chaos Reach early and save Super energy.
- Replaces Stormtrance as subclass Super.
- Rising Storm — This electrocuting melee ability recharges your Super, grenade, and melee energy.
- Landfall — On casting Stormtrance, fire a bolt of lightning into the ground, creating a devastating shockwave under you.
- Electrostatic Surge — Your Rift lasts longer. It charges faster when allies are near.
- Arc Soul — Your Rift now grants you or any ally that uses it an Arc Soul to aid in battle.
- Crown of Tempests — Arc ability kills restore Arc abilities.
- Geomag Stabilizers — Extended Chaos Reach. Sprinting can add Super energy.
- Getaway Artist — Convert your Arc Grenade into a supercharged Arc Soul.
- Stormdancer's Brace — Each enemy you defeat with Stormtrance increases the damage you deal with Stormtrance.