|Description||"He is that which is an end. And he shall rise again." -Passage from Of Hated Nezarec, a pre-Golden Age text.|
|Mobility||0 - 1|
|Recovery||1 - 2|
|How to Obtain|
|Source:||Exotic engrams; extremely rare world drops.|
- Abyssal Extractors - Void damage kills grant ability energy.
- Sidearm Targeting - Improved target acquisition, accuracy, and aim-down-sights speed for Sidearms.
- Special Ammo Finder - Increases the drop chance of Special ammo on kill.
How to Obtain
- Every void based kill activates a buff called Abyssal Extractors which lasts 1.5 seconds.
- During this buff, one kill achieved during this time will count towards reducing cooldowns (i.e. if you kill 3 people at once, it counts as one void kill).
- First kill reduces cooldowns by 5 seconds, but only 2 seconds for rift. From this point onwards, further kills count towards 7 seconds, but only 5 seconds for rift. The table for this is below:
|Ability||Baseline||1 Kill||2 Kill||3 Kill|
|Grenade (Arcbolt; Pre-CoO DLC)||60||55||48||41|
âHe is that which is end. That which covets sin. The final god of pain-the purest light, the darkest hour. And He shall rise again. When the guiding shine fades and all seems lost He will call to you. Fear not. All He offers is not as dark as it may seem. For Nezarec is no demon, but a fiend, arch and vile in ways unknown. He is a path and a way, one of many. And his sin-so wicked, so divine-is that he will never cower when dusk does fall, but stand vigilant as old stars die and new Light blinks its first upon this fÃªted eternity.â
-Passage from Of Hated Nezarec