From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description|| Combine with Map Fragments to complete Treasure Maps in the Captain's Atlas.|
Treasure Coordinates are earned by completing strikes, Crucible, Gambit, and other activities.
Treasure Coordinates are a material from the Season of Plunder. They have a maximum stack size of 325.
- Rewarded for completing strikes, Crucible matches, Gambit matches, and other activities.
- 50 are rewarded for reaching Rank 7 with the Star Chart after resetting at least once.
The following Pirate Crew upgrades (unlocked at the Star Chart with Repute) can affect the acquisition of Treasure Coordinates:
- Hire Halsiks the Sniper: Summon Halsiks the Sniper crewmate from his pirate banner during Ketchcrash and Expedition missions. Halsiks grants you slightly increased precision damage while he's in combat.
- Also unlocks the ability to occasionally find Treasure Coordinates on defeated combatants.
- Under One Banner: Earn bonus Treasure Coordinates by completing ritual activities with other Guardians who have Season of Plunder access.