|Unlock||Melted Hand Cannon relic|
The Kell is screaming three inches from my face and its breath smells like two corpses in summer and I have to blink my eyes against the spit. One of the less obvious perks of being able to pull a flaming gun out of the air is enjoying moments like this—alien fist around my neck, feet kicking in the air, not two seconds from death—but ready to laugh at the expression on that Kell's four-eyed face as its mandibles click for the last time and its body turns into fire.
The giant creature pulls back its other fist and its steel muscles bunch. I reach for the Light and get… nothing? Huh. Right. I used my flaming gun on those three Taken outside the obelisk. Gotta learn to count.
What I love about my Ghost—
- Golden Gun — Summon a flaming pistol that disintegrates enemies with Solar Light.
- High Jump — While airborne, jump a second time to reach greater heights.
- Strafe Jump — While airborne, jump a second time with strong directional control.
- Triple Jump — While airborne, sustain your air control with a second or third jump.
- Incendiary Grenade — A grenade that sets enemies on fire when it explodes.
- Swarm Grenade — A grenade that detonates on impact, releasing multiple drones that seek nearby enemies.
- Tripmine Grenade — An explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and detonates upon enemies who pass through its laser trigger.
- Marksman's Dodge — Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Gambler's Dodge — Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attack. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your melee ability.
- Proximity Explosive Knife — Throw a knife that attaches to a surface upon impact and explodes when it detects an enemy nearby.
- Chains of Woe — Precision kills increase weapon reload speed for you and nearby allies.
- Deadshot — Significantly improves your ability to hit with Golden Gun.
- Six-Shooter — Golden Gun can be fired quickly up to 6 times and refunds a bullet with each kill.
- Knife Trick — Throw a fan of flaming knives that burn targets on hit.
- The Burning Edge — While enemies burn, your dodge ability recharges faster.
- Playing With Fire — Destroying burning enemies recharges Knife Trick more quickly.
- Blade Barrage — Vault into the air and unleash a volley of Solar-charged explosive knives.
- Replaces Golden Gun as subclass Super.
- Weighted Knife — Throw a knife that deals extra precision damage. Precision knife kills with this melee ability immediately recharge it.
- Practice Makes Perfect — Enter a trance with each precision hit, reducing the cooldown of your Super.
- Knock 'Em Down — Precision kills increase weapon stability and handling. Your Super does more damage when cast while this buff is active with 20 or more seconds remaining.
- Line 'Em Up — Enables precision damage with Golden Gun. Precision hits with Golden Gun generate Orbs of Light, increase its damage and extend its duration.
- Celestial Nighthawk — Modifies Golden Gun to fire a single, high damage shot. Victims killed by the shot explode.
- Young Ahamkara's Spine — Ability damage grants enhanced Tripmines.
- Ophidia Spathe — Grants two knives per charge.
- Shards of Galanor — Hits and kills with Blade Barrage will return Super energy after the Super ends.