From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||An explosive grenade that deals bonus damage when it attaches to a target.|
The grenade will explode 1.5s after impact, and will bounce upon ground impact. Hitting an enemy will stick the grenade to their body, causing the explosion to deal bonus damage.
- The explosion will damage the user.
- Sol Invictus - Solar ability kills restore your health. Grenade and melee ability kills leave a deadly Sunspot in their wake.
- Sun Warrior - Passing through a Sunspot causes your Solar abilities to recharge faster and your Super to last longer.
- Tempered Metal - Solar Ability kills grant you and nearby allies bonus movement and reload speed.
- Hallowfire Heart - Greatly improves the recharge rate of your Solar abilities while Hammer of Sol is charged.
- Starfire Protocol - Provides an additional Fusion grenade charge. Fusion grenade kills grant Rift energy.