From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||Summon a flaming pistol that disintegrates enemies with Solar Light.|
- Golden Gun is the Super ability of Hunter's Gunslinger subclass.
General Ability Notes
- Kills with Golden Gun generate Orbs of Light.
- By default, casting Golden Gun grants 3 shots. The ability ends upon complete drainage of super energy or discharge of the last shot, whichever comes first (if the ability ends due to discharge of the last shot, all remaining super energy is instantly drained).
- By default, the Golden Gun weapon is incapable of dealing precision damage.
- Crowd-Pleaser - Enables precision damage with Golden Gun. Precision hits with Golden Gun generate orbs of light.
- Deadshot - Significantly improves your ability to hit with Golden Gun.
- Line 'em Up - Precision hits with Golden Gun increase its damage and extend its duration.
- Practice Makes Perfect - Enter a trance with each precision hit, reducing the cooldown of your Super.
- Six-Shooter - Golden Gun can be fired quickly up to 6 times.
- Celestial Nighthawk - Modifies Golden Gun to fire a single, high damage shot. Victims killed by the shot explode.