From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.|
- Deadly Reach - Dodging increases your melee range, allow you to lunge further to strike enemies.
- Lethal Current - After dodging, each Arc Staff hit creates a damaging lightning aftershock.
- Lightning Reflexes - You are harder to kill while dodging.
- Vanishing Step - Dodging makes you vanish from sight for a short time.
- Gemini Jester - Dodging disorients nearby enemies and temporarily removes their radars.
- Mask of Bakris - Replaces your Stasis subclass Dodge ability with a longer range, faster moving Shift that partially cloaks you during use. After Shifting, your Arc weapons deal increased damage for a short time.
Marksman's Dodge can be used as a reload to trigger on-reload effects.
- Kill Clip - Reloading after defeating a target grants increased damage for an improved duration.
- Multikill Clip - Reloading grants increased damage based on the number of rapid kills made beforehand.
- Tunnel Vision - Reloading after defeating a target greatly increases target acquisition and aim down sight speed for a short duration.
- Ambitious Assassin - Greatly overflows the magazine based on the number of defeated targets before reloading.
The icon used on the Arcstrider subclass.
The icon used on the Gunslinger subclass.
The icon used on the Nightstalker subclass.
- "Destiny Update 220.127.116.11" Bungie, posted by Hippy, 16 Dec. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50906. wikipage