|Unlock||The Kell of Darkness|
Revenant is the Stasis-based subclass of the Hunter class.
A Fallen Captain stalks his prey through the barrens of Europa, Servitor at his back. The wind kicks up shimmering plumes of frost; he doesn't see the frozen kama hurtling towards him. It strikes with a deafening crack; the Servitor is gone. The Captain flees for cover, but it's too late — he is frozen in a crystalline prison.
His battle cry freezes in his throat; there is only deafening silence. He sees a shadow approaching, cloaked in the ice and whirling snow, but it vanishes as quickly as it appeared. Fear grips him as he scans the white wastes.
A second kama pierces the ice shelf. Biting whirlwinds erupt and tear at his frozen body. He catches a glimpse of the shadow in the squall, rifle in hand. The hunt has ended; he shatters in the wind.
- Silence and Squall — Summon two Stasis kamas, Silence and Squall, that you throw one after another.
- Silence: Creates a flash-freeze blast that freezes and damages targets.
- Squall: Creates a Stasis Storm that slows and damages targets caught inside.
- Withering Blade — Toss a Stasis Shuriken at targets to damage and slow them. Provides multiple charges.
- High Jump — While airborne, jump a second time to reach greater heights.
- Strafe Jump — While airborne, jump a second time with strong directional control.
- Triple Jump — While airborne, sustain your air control with a second or third jump.
- Coldsnap Grenade — A grenade that freezes on impact and sends another seeker to find and freeze targets.
- Duskfield Grenade — A grenade that shatters on impact, leaving behind a field that slows targets and freezes those who do not leave the volume.
- Glacier Grenade — A grenade that creates walls out of Stasis crystals to block damage and freeze targets; these walls can be shattered for damage.
- Gambler's Dodge — Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attacks. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your Melee Ability.
- Marksman's Dodge — Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Grim Harvest — Defeating slowed or frozen combatants creates Stasis shards. These shards grant melee energy when picked up by you or your allies.
- Shatterdive — Activate while midair to quickly descend and shatter nearby targets on impact.
- Touch of Winter — Your Glacier, Duskfield, and Coldsnap grenades have enhanced functionality.
- Glacier Grenade: Adds a [Stasis] Stasis crystal and changes the formation.
- Duskfield Grenade: Increases slow-field size and creates a small [Stasis] Stasis crystal on impact.
- Coldsnap Grenade: Seeker creates a [Stasis] Stasis crystal on detonation and chains one additional time.
- Winter's Shroud — Dodging slows nearby targets.
- Main page: Stasis Fragments
- Mask of Bakris — Shift instead of Dodge.