From Destiny 2 Wiki
A second Kama blade pierces the ice shelf. Biting whirlwinds erupt and tear at his frozen body. He catches a glimpse of the shadow in the squall, rifle in hand. The hunt has ended; he shatters in the wind.
- Silence and Squall — Channel Stasis shards to form a deadly pair of Kama blades. Throw the first blade towards enemies and freeze them in place. Follow it up with the second blade which detonates on impact and creates a Stasis storm that hunts down stragglers.
- Withering Blade — Hurl sharp-edged shuriken into the fray. These Stasis-powered projectiles bounce off multiple foes, damaging and slowing them.
- Triple Jump — While airborne, sustain your air control with a second or third jump.
- Strafe Jump — While airborne, jump a second time with strong directional control.
- High Jump — While airborne, jump a second time to reach greater heights.
- Glacier Grenade — Upon contact with the ground, a wall of Stasis crystals instantly burst from the earth and nearby enemies are frozen inside Stasis crystal.
- Coldsnap Grenade — Upon impact with the ground or an enemy, this grenade unleashes a wave of Stasis energy that races along the ground in the direction of the closest nearby enemy, freezing them and then searching out the next nearby foe. You can freeze up to three enemies with a single Coldsnap Grenade.
- Duskfield Grenade — Duskfield Grenades create powerful Stasis fields that suck enemies into them when forming. Once an enemy is caught inside, they will be slowed and, if unable to make it out in time, frozen in place.
- Marksman's Dodge — Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Gambler's Dodge — Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attack. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your melee ability.
- Shatterdive — Activate while midair to quickly descend and shatter nearby targets on impact. (Fragment Slots: 3)
- Unknown — Temporarily slow nearby combatants whenever you perform a dodge. (Fragment Slots: ?)