From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attacks. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your Melee Ability.|
- Deadly Reach - Dodging increases your melee range, allow you to lunge further to strike enemies.
- Lethal Current - After dodging, each Arc Staff hit creates a damaging lightning aftershock.
- Lightning Reflexes - You are harder to kill while dodging.
- Vanishing Step - Dodging makes you vanish from sight for a short time.
- Gemini Jester - Dodging disorients nearby enemies and temporarily removes their radars.
- The Dragon's Shadow - Grants increased movement and weapon handling speed for a short time after dodging.
The icon used on the Arcstrider subclass.
The icon used on the Gunslinger subclass.
The icon used on the Nightstalker subclass.
- "Destiny Update 184.108.40.206" Bungie, posted by Hippy, 16 Dec. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50906. wikipage