From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attacks. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your Melee Ability.|
- Deadly Reach - Dodging increases your melee range, allow you to lunge further to strike enemies.
- Lethal Current - After dodging, each Arc Staff hit creates a damaging lightning aftershock.
- Lightning Reflexes - You are harder to kill while dodging.
- Vanishing Step - Dodging makes you vanish from sight for a short time.
- Gemini Jester - Dodging disorients nearby enemies and temporarily removes their radars.
- The Dragon's Shadow - Grants increased movement and weapon handling speed for a short time after dodging.
The icon used on the Arcstrider subclass.
The icon used on the Gunslinger subclass.
The icon used on the Nightstalker subclass.
The icon used on the Revenant subclass.
- "Destiny Update 126.96.36.199" Bungie, posted by Hippy, 16 Dec. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50906. wikipage