|Unlock||Riding the Storm|
No one remembers who the first Arcstrider was. Hardly anyone remembers the Arcstrider at all. Time vanished us like it does memories.
But in the darkest days of the Dark Ages, when humanity was utterly defenseless, Arcstriders disciplined their bodies to let the Traveler's energy flow through them, to call lightning itself to hand and wield it like a staff against the Darkness.
Become the Lightning, they said.
Become the staff, they said.
Become a weapon, they said.
- Arc Staff — Form a staff of pure Arc energy and acrobatically take out your foes.
- High Jump — While airborne, jump a second time to reach greater heights.
- Strafe Jump — While airborne, jump a second time with strong directional control.
- Triple Jump — While airborne, sustain your air control with a second or third jump.
- Skip Grenade — A grenade that splits upon impact, creating multiple projectiles that seek enemies.
- Flux Grenade — An explosive grenade that deals additional damage when attached to enemies.
- Arcbolt Grenade — A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies.
- Marksman's Dodge — Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Gambler's Dodge — Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attack. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your melee ability.
- Combination Blow — Kill an enemy with this melee ability to trigger health regeneration and increase your melee damage temporarily.
- Combat Flow — Melee kills recharge your Dodge ability.
- Deadly Reach — Dodging increases your melee range, allowing you to lunge further to strike enemies.
- Lethal Current — After dodging, each Arc Staff hit creates a damaging lightning aftershock.
- Tempest Strike — After sliding, activate this melee ability to unleash a devastating uppercut attack.
- Ebb and Flow — Hit a target with an Arc ability to electrify them. Meleeing electrified enemies disorients them and grants grenade, melee and dodge energy.
- Lightning Weave — Melee hits greatly increase weapon reload speed.
- Whirlwind Guard — While wielding your Arc Staff, hold down the Block button to deflect incoming projectiles. Deflecting projectiles triples Arc Staff damage for a short time.
- Replaces Arc Staff as subclass Super.
- Disorienting Blow — Strike an enemy with this melee ability to disorient the target and nearby enemies.
- Focused Breathing — Sprinting recharges your dodge ability. Increased maximum sprint speed.
- Combat Meditation — While critically wounded, melee and grenades recharge drastically faster.
- Lightning Reflexes — You are harder to kill while dodging.
- Lucky Raspberry — Improves Arc Bolt Grenade chains.
- Raiden Flux — Chained Arc Staff hits buff damage and duration.
- Shinobu's Vow — Improved Skip Grenade.
- Raiju's Harness — Guarding doesn't consume energy. Early deactivation for Whirlwind Guard.