|Description||Form a staff of pure Arc energy and acrobatically take out your foes.|
Arc Staff is the Super ability of Hunter's Arcstrider subclass.
In this section, R1 = Light Attack and R2 = Heavy Attack (on PC, these are bound by default to LMB and RMB, respectively). Light Attacks consume a small chunk of super energy while Heavy Attacks consume a larger chunk of super energy.
- R1: Basic attack.
- R2: Unleash a destructive wave of energy that travels along the ground.
- R1, R2: Basic attack followed by an uppercut.
- R1, R1, R1: Basic combo with light conal damage.
- R1, R1, R2: Basic combo with a heavy conal finisher.
- Airborne R1, R1: Midair spinning attack.
- Airborne R2: Heavy downward smash. Radial area-of-effect damage centered on the point of impact.
- Lethal Current — After dodging, each Arc Staff hit creates a damaging lightning aftershock.
- Raiden Flux — Quick successive attacks with Arc Staff increase its damage output and duration.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue in which players in Arc Staff were able to dodge infinitely even after the super energy had been depleted.
- "Destiny 2 Update 2.8.0" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 10 Mar. 2020, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/48838. wikipage