Glade of Echoes
From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Glade of Echoes|
|Fallen Enemy Groups||4|
|Vex Enemy Groups||3|
|Connections||Hallows, The Cistern, Exodus Black (Sector), EX-007 Command|
Points of Interest
- Exit to Hallows: Directly north of the main area of this Sector, players can find the road to Hallows.
- Exit to The Cistern: Follow the Main Thoroughfare all the way to the southwest and you will reach a road that goes between some cliffs and Vex blocks. This will lead you to The Cistern Sector.
- Exit to Exodus Black (Sector): On the northeast end of the Sector, there is a metal ramp that leads into some ship wreckage. Follow the ruined fuselage to enter the Exodus Black Sector.
- Exit to EX-007 Command: The southern edge of this sector holds a circular entrance into the command module of the Exodus Black spaceship. Inside, players can talk to Failsafe.
- Main Thoroughfare: This is the main road through the entire Sector. It runs east from the exit to The Cistern, then makes a left and heads north by the EX-007 Command module. It then splits into two - one road goes northwest towards the two plateaus, while the other continues northeast towards the Exodus Black Sector.
- Crates and Wreckage: Fallen have taken over this central area of the Sector. They have created makeshift bases out of ship debris. Here, players can find the entrance to a Lost Sector.
- Fuselage and Rocks: North of the fork in the Main Thoroughfare, players can find some ship debris. Behind them, a group of Fallen can be encountered. This is also a possible location for the Skirmish Secret Public Event.
- Upper Plateau (North): Just east of the entrance from Hallows, there is a flat plateau with some Fallen enemies to eliminate. The main road of the sector moves right below it. This area is a possible location for a Public Event, during which enemy presence will be significantly greater.
- Upper Plateau (South): Just west of the central area of the Sector and southwest of the Upper Plateau (North), there is another plateau. Players should expect heavy Vex presence here. It is also a possible location for the Skirmish Secret Public Event.
- Fuselage and Rock Wall: Between some ship debris and the cliffside below the Upper Plateau (South), there is a narrow gorge. It is occupied by some Fallen and a scannable object can be found there.
- Southeast Blocks: Just south of the ramp to Exodus Black, there are some white cubic structures, guarded by the Vex. There, players can find a number of chests and scannable objects.
- The Carrion Pit: This Lost Sector can be accessed from the central Fallen-infested area of the Glade of Echoes. Inside, players will have to defeat some Shanks (including a Heavy Shank). Then, various lesser Fallen will attack the player until a named Servitor is located and destroyed. Killing the Servitor will award players with a Boss Chest.
- There is a region chest to be found on top of the Upper Plateau (North).
- On the eastern side of the Main Thoroughfare, in one of the stacked cargo containers, players can find a region chest.
- Southeast of the Southeast Blocks, in the very corner of the sector, there is a region chest at ground level. It is hidden in the dark.
- North of the ramp towards the Exodus Black Sector, there is a dead Vex Goblin on top of a rock. It is a scannable object.
- In the gorge between the Upper Plateau cliff wall and the ruined fuselage, there is a scannable object.
- East of the Main Thoroughfare, just where the road turns north, there is a scannable Marauder spear in a cargo container that is on top of another container.
- In a rocky outcrop, west of the Southeast Blocks, players can find a scannable object.
- A scannable object can be found in the southeast corner of the Sector. It is close to a region chest.
- The central area of this Sector is infested with Fallen. Players can expect some Dregs, Shanks, Vandals, and Captains. Other Fallen enemies can also spawn, depending on circumstances.
- The perimeter of the Sector is mostly controlled by regular Vex infantry. A variety of Vex enemies can spawn there.
- During Skirmish events, Fallen and Vex will spawn in different places than normal. It is safe to say that both enemy types can be found all over the Sector.