Exodus Black (Sector)
From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Exodus Black (Sector)|
|Lost Sectors||The Void|
|World Quests||The Exodus Black|
|Fallen Enemy Groups||4|
|Vex Enemy Groups||1|
|Public Events||Ether Resupply, Disrupt Vex Construction|
|Secret Public Events||High-Value Target, Ambush, Pike Gang, Skirmish|
|Connections||Glade of Echoes, Chamber of Sky, Exodus Black, Sunken Cavern, Promodus Down|
Points of Interest
- Exit to Glade of Echoes: At the southern end of the Sector, there is a wide road leading from this Sector to the Glade of Echoes.
- Exit to Exodus Black: In the northwestern section of the Sector, players can find the circular entrance to the Exodus Black ship. This is where Failsafe is located.
- Exit to Chamber of Sky: Inside the tunnels on the eastern side of the Sector, there is a Vex teleporter that will transport players to the Chamber of Sky.
- Exit to Sunken Cavern: At the deepest point of the tunnel network on the eastern side of the Sector, players can find an entrance into Sunken Cavern.
- Exit to Promodus Down: This passageway is only accessible during the Exodus Crash Strike. During normal circumstances, it is blocked by an energy barrier.
- Fallen Base: The northeastern portion of the Sector is mostly taken by a Fallen base. It will feature a mix of Dregs, Vandals, and Shanks. There might also be a Captain in the area.
- Tunnel Entrance: Just east of the Fallen Base, players can find the entrance to a tunnel area. It is marked by the roots of a large tree.
- Lake: The central area of the sector is mostly taken by a shallow lake. It holds some debris of the crashed Exodus Black. Expect minor Fallen encounters in this area.
- Southeast Wreckage Zone: This area in the southeastern portion of the Sector holds some Fallen enemies, as well as a scannable object.
- The Void: On the western edge of the Exodus Black Sector, players can find The Void Lost Sector. It consists of two connected chambers, each holding a cluster of Fallen enemies. The second cluster is led by a Captain boss that will drop a Boss Chest upon death.
- Exodus Siege: At the southern edge of this Sector, players can find the only Adventure beacon in the entire Sector.
- North of the Fallen Base, players can find a large natural rock formation. Behind one of the rocks, there is a region chest.
- Southeast of the Fallen Base, there is a very high plateau. Reaching its top will award players with a region chest.
- Inside the tunnel system on the eastern side of the Sector, there is a region chest. It is inside a narrow alcove in the main chamber.
- Northwest of the Fallen Base, there is a scannable object. It is located on the exterior of the fuselage of the Exodus Black, where Failsafe is.
- Straight south of the entrance that leads to Failsafe, there is a scannable object. It is located in one of the smaller fuselage debris.
- There is a scannable object on the eastern side of the Fallen Base. It is located on top of some stacked crates in one of the corners of the base.
- There is a transmitter, that is also a scannable object, on a high plateau south of the Fallen Base.
- Just east of the only Adventure beacon in the area, there is a scannable object hidden between some saplings.
- The entire area is occupied by Fallen forces. Players should expect the regular infantry, as well as some occasional Captains.
- Inside the tunnel network on the eastern side, players can encounter some Vex forces.