|Item Type||Weapon Perk|
|Description|| Gain the following effects while you are the last living member of your fireteam:|
• Increased target acquisition
• Increased handling and reload speed
• Reduced flinch from incoming fire
Gain the following effects while you are the last living member of your fireteam:
- Increased target acquisition
- Increased handling and reload speed
- Reduced flinch from incoming fire
Celerity activates when A guardian is the last living member of their fireteam. There must be 2+ guardians in the fireteam in order for this to trigger. Solo guardians cannot trigger Celerity.
In addition to the Active, Celerity also passively grants
- In the Season of the Splicer, Celerity was added as a guaranteed trait to all Trials of Osiris Adept Weapons (new drops, not previous drops) in the right trait column, in addition to the randomly rolled trait in that column. With the release of The Witch Queen, and the addition of Origin Traits, Celerity was "shelved" by the developers, and no longer appears on Trials weapon drops.
- Celerity now always grants +20 handling and +20 reload in addition to the triggered effect.
- UNLISTED: Celerity is now a fixed alternate perk in the right column on Adept drops of Trials weapons (i.e. you can switch between that and the randomly rolled perk in the inspection screen).
- Added to the game.
- "THIS WEEK AT BUNGIE – 4/1/2021" Bungie, posted by Cozmo, 1 Apr 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50223.
- "This Week At Bungie – 2/03/2022" Bungie, posted by A_dmg04, 3 Feb. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50995.
- "Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51110. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 3.2.0 " Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 11 May 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50339. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 2.8.0" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 10 Mar. 2020, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/48838. wikipage