Arc Aspects are Aspects that are unlocked on all Arc subclasses. Aspects are exclusive to their respective classes. Each class can equip up to two Arc Aspects. Equipping an Arc Aspect unlocks a certain number of slots for equipping Arc Fragments.
How to unlock
Arc Aspects must be unlocked by paying 7,500 Glimmer and then meditated at the altar near Ikora Rey.
List of Arc Aspects
- Touch of Thunder: Your Flashbang, Pulse, Lightning, and Storm Grenades have enhanced functionality.
- Flashbang Grenade: Emits an additional blinding flash on bounce.
- Pulse Grenade: Creates Ionic Traces periodically as it damages targets over time.
- Lightning Grenade: Grants an additional grenade charge and jolts targets hit by the initial blast.
- Storm Grenade: After detonating, creates a roaming thundercloud that tracks nearby targets and fire bolts of lightning at foes.
- Knockout: Critically wounding a target or breaking their shield infuses your melee attacks with Arc energy and increases your melee range and damage for a short time. Defeating targets with melee attacks starts health regeneration and makes you amplified.
- Juggernaut: With full class ability energy and after sprinting for a short time, you gain a frontal shield that blocks incoming damage. When the frontal shield breaks, your class ability energy is depleted. While amplified, the shield blocks significantly more damage before breaking.
- Flow State: Defeating a jolted target makes you amplified. While you are amplified, your dodge recharges more quickly, you are more resilient while dodging, and your reload speed is greatly increased.
- Tempest Strike: While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to unleash a devastating uppercut attack that travels along the ground in front of you, damaging and jolting targets it hits.
- Lethal Current: After dodging, your next melee attack has increased lunge range, jolts the target, and creates a damaging aftershock. Damaging any jolted target with melee attacks also blinds them.
- Ascension: Jump up into the air and twirl your Arc staff, jolting enemies below you and amplifying allies below you as well as yourself.
- Electrostatic Mind: Defeating targets with Arc abilities or defeating jolted or blinded targets creates an Ionic Trace. Collecting an Ionic Trace makes you amplified.
- Arc Soul: Cast your Rift to create a Arc Soul that fires at targets in front of you. Allies can pass through your rift to get an Arc Soul. Your Rift charges faster when allies are near. While amplified, your Arc Souls are supercharged and gain increased fire rate.
- Lightning Surge: While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to blink forward, calling down lightning strikes that jolt targets as you rematerialize.