|Description||A mysterious, impossible horse. Starhorse's origins and motives are unknowable.|
Starhorse is the vendor for the Dares of Eternity game mode, part of the Bungie 30th Anniversary Event. The Starhorse is the host of Dares of Eternity, with Xûr acting as its interpreter. Starhorse sells items and bounties in exchange for Strange Coins.
- Legendary Engram — 3;
- Note: These are not the same Legendary Engrams that randomly drop in other areas of the game. These engrams have a separate, rotating loot pool.
- 1000 Glimmer — 5;
- Paraversal Haul — 7;
- Treasure Key — 10
Starhorse offers several rewards that can be claimed by players who complete certain triumphs, as well as a package of rewards for owners of the Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack. These rewards can also be claimed from Xûr.
- Resplendent Reward Package — requires Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack
- Anniversary Pose — requires triumph completion: "Repeat Winner"
- The Seat of Power — requires triumph completion: "Old Friends, Old Couch"
- Joyful Burst — requires triumph completion: "Fateful Spin"
- Ultra Plasmic — requires triumph completion: "Special Guest Scar"
- Hraesveglur — requires triumph completion: "The Richest Dead Man Alive"
- Thy Fearful Symmetry — requires triumph seal completion: "30th Anniversary Seal"
Starhorse offers daily and weekly bounties in exchange for Strange Coins. Daily bounties cost 3 Strange Coins, while weekly bounties cost 7. Each bounty must be completed in a single run of Dares of Eternity, and only one bounty can be underway at a time.
1 Legendary weekly bounty will be offered each week. They each reward a Paraversal Haul, an Enhancement Prism, and XP++. These bounties can only be completed in Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. The quest To the Daring Go the Spoils must be completed before these bounties can be purchased.