From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Vex Enemy Groups||6|
|Public Events||Ether Resupply, Disrupt Vex Construction|
|Secret Public Events||High-Value Target, Vex Prisoner: Jailbreak, Skirmish|
|Connections||The Tangle, Chamber of Water, Hallows|
Points of Interest
- Exit to The Tangle: Located to the north of the central area of this Sector, this road will lead players back to The Tangle.
- Exit to Hallows: Southeast of the arena, this road will lead players to the Hallows Sector.
- Entrance to Chamber of Water: To the northeast of the Sector's central area, players can find a circular Vex teleporter. This is the only way into the Chamber of Water.
- Watcher's Arena: This circular arena covers the majority of Watcher's Grave. It houses a lot of the remaining points of interest in the Sector.
- North Ruins: Near the northern edge of the circular arena, a small cluster of Vex forces can be encountered. Alternatively, if a Skirmish is active, players can also find some Fallen there.
- East Promontory: Directly to the east of the arena's center, this area is guarded by a Minotaur and some Vex cannon fodder. Clearing it creates a good sniping position, overlooking the arena below.
- Northwest Plateaus: Located near the northwestern edge of the circular arena, these natural rock formations are guarded by some Vex forces. Below them, an arena alcove can be found.
- Arena Alcove: This can be found on the northwest edge of the circular arena. It holds a cluster of Vex enemies and a scannable object.
- Mist Pillars: To the southwest of the arena, players can find some Vex pillars hanging above a bottomless pit. Navigating them successfully, players can find a region chest.
- Arena Eye: This area is located near the southwestern edge of the circular arena. It holds a region chest, a scannable object, and a Hydra for players to interact with.
- A region chest can be found below the Watcher's Arena Eye. It is located on top of one of the pillars in the area, well above the Hydra lurking below.
- South of the East Promontory, on the side of these rock formations that is facing away from the arena, a region chest can be found.
- Crossing the Mist Pillars and reaching the furthest one will award players with a region chest.
- Northeast of the arena's center, on top of a tree branch, players can find half of a Vex Goblin. It is a scannable object.
- A scannable object can be found inside the Arena Alcove on the northwestern edge of the arena itself.
- Just next to the Arena Eye, a scannable object can be found on top of a ledge to the left of the eye itself.
- Clusters of Vex enemies are dotted all around the Sector. Expect a mix of Goblins, Hobgoblins, Harpies, and Minotaurs, as well as a Hydra just below the Arena Eye.
- Fallen enemies might spawn during Public Events.