From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description|| Currency used in weapon shaping.|
Can be obtained by dismantling Legendary weapons from raids.
Harmonic Alloy (formerly known as Drowned Alloy) is a Material Consumable. It has a maximum capacity of 50.
1 Harmonic Alloy can be obtained by dismantling a Legendary weapon from a raid. However, these must be weapons with Patterns. For example, dismantling weapons from the Vow of the Disciple or King's Fall raids will reward Harmonic Alloys, while weapons from the Vault of Glass raid will not.
Harmonic Alloys are used in Weapon Shaping. For weapons obtained from raids, they are used instead of Resonant Alloys to craft Intrinsics and Enhanced Intrinsics.
- The shaping alloy "Drowned Alloy" has been renamed to "Harmonic Alloy."
- UNLISTED: Description changed:
- Old: Currency used in weapon shaping. Can be obtained by dismantling Legendary weapons from the Vow of the Disciple raid.
- New: Currency used in weapon shaping. Can be obtained by dismantling Legendary weapons from raids.
- Added to the game.
- ↑ "Destiny 2 Update 6.2.0" Bungie, posted by BrunoLouviers, 23 Aug. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51707. wikipage
- ↑ "Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51110. wikipage