Voidwalker is the Void-based subclass of the Warlock class. Able to use the life force of their victims to fuel explosive power, the Voidwalker is outfitted with an array of abilities that allow players to sow widespread destruction.
The streets were chaos. We fell under Cabal bullets and blades; red was the color of the day. Everywhere, red. Darkness found me three times that day and each time Ghost woke me, I woke to ever more red. I looked to the sky, but even there I saw nothing but the red reflection of a civilization burning to ash. Hope faded with the last of my Light; this was where I would meet my final death.
A flash of violet pulled my eyes from down sight. A Cabal ship careened out of the smoke, burning black-indigo. And I saw her, riding the wing, but she was gone in a blink as the ship smashed into the earth. She reappeared in the middle of a legion, and in a second half-heartbeat, rose into the air and dropped an explosion of void the likes of which I'd never seen.
I had believed I was a Voidwalker... until I beheld Ikora Rey.
- Nova Bomb — Hurl an explosive bolt of Void Light at the enemy, disintegrating those caught within its blast.
- Strafe Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with strong directional control.
- Burst Glide — Jump while airborne to activate glide and start an airborne drift with a strong initial burst of speed.
- Blink — Jump while airborne to teleport a short distance.
- Vortex Grenade — A grenade that creates a Vortex which continually damages enemies trapped inside.
- Axion Bolt — A bolt of Void Light that forks into smaller bolts on impact that seek out enemies.
- Scatter Grenade — A grenade that splits into many submunitions and covers a large area with multiple explosions.
- Healing Rift — Conjure a well of Light that continuously heals those inside it.
- Empowering Rift — Conjure a well of Light that increases weapon damage for those inside it.
- Entropic Pull — Strike an enemy with this melee ability to drain your enemy's life force and use it to recharge your grenade.
- Chaos Accelerant — Overcharge your grenade, making it deadlier and more effective.
- Bloom — Void ability kills cause enemies to explode.
- Cataclysm — Nova Bomb travels slowly and seeks enemies. Detonations shatter into smaller seeker projectiles. Fire your weapon at the Nova Bomb to detonate it early.
- Atomic Breach — This melee ability creates a Void explosion.
- Handheld Supernova — Converts your grenade into a short range Void blast on release.
- Dark Matter — Void ability kills grant health and melee, grenade and class ability energy.
- Nova Warp — Step between dimensions to subvert the laws of psychics. Sprint to teleport a short distance. Hold and release to unleash a deadly Void eruption.
- Replaces Nova Bomb as subclass Super.
- Devour — Kills with this melee ability fully regenerate your health. For a short time afterward, kills restore additional health.
- Feed the Void — Consume your grenade energy to regenerate your health. Grants the Devour effect.
- Insatiable — While the Devour effect is active, killing enemies extends its duration and recharges your grenade.
- Vortex — Nova Bomb creates a singularity which continually damages enemies trapped inside. Kills with Nova Bomb grant the Devour effect.
- Contraverse Hold — Improved charging for Void grenades.
- Nezarec's Sin — Void kills increase ability regen.
- Skull of Dire Ahamkara — Nova Bomb kills grant Super energy.