From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||A grenade that creates a Vortex which continuously damages enemies trapped inside.|
Upon impact, the grenade explodes, applying a 5 tick burn that damages enemies and disables their health regeneration. The blast radiates for 4 seconds to deal continuous damage to enemies within.
- Multiple instances of the damage-over-time do not stack.
- Bloom - Void ability kills cause enemies to explode.
- Chaos Accelerant - Draw power from your Super to overcharge your grenade, making it deadlier and more effective.
- Feed the Void - Consume your grenade energy to regenerate your health. Grants the Devour effect.
- Insatiable - While the Devour effect is active, killing enemies extends its duration and recharges your grenade.
- Lockdown - Grenade effects last twice as long, allowing for strong territorial control and increased damage potential.
- Nezarec's Sin - Void-damage kills increase ability energy recharge rate.