I'm shaking, hands on my knees, panting. Let the monsters come. Let them come forever. Let them climb the piled bodies of their dead. I don't care. That's the thing I do better than anyone. Not care. Let them come in their hundreds and every one will die at my feet. I don't care about their homing rockets, their exotic matter slugs, their blades from another dimension.
I don't care because I cannot be moved. I am the wall against which the Darkness breaks.
Malphur can turn his gun to fire and Shinobu can dance with lightning, but when the horrors run out of the dark, I am the one who does not move.
I am a wall. And walls don't move. Because walls don't care.
- Sentinel Shield — Summon a shield of Void Light. Press [Light Attack] to attack, hold [Heavy Attack] to guard, and press [Grenade] to perform a Shield Throw.
- High Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air at greater heights.
- Strafe Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with strong directional control.
- Catapult Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- Magnetic Grenade — A grenade that attaches to enemies and explodes twice.
- Voidwall Grenade — A grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void Light.
- Suppressor Grenade — An explosive grenade that suppresses, preventing enemies from using abilities for a short time.
- Towering Barricade — Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Rally Barricade — Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases reload speed for your equipped weapon when you stand behind it.
- Defensive Strike — Defeat an enemy with this melee ability to create an overshield around you and nearby allies. Final blows grant melee energy when this overshield is active.
- Rallying Force — Melee kills restore health for you and nearby allies.
- Turn the Tide — Your overshield from Defensive Strike lasts longer and increases melee damage and reload speed.
- Ward of Dawn — When Super energy is full, create an indestructible dome to protect you and your allies. Passing through Ward of Dawn grants you and your allies a temporary increase to weapon damage.
- Controlled Demolition — Hit a target with a Void ability to attach a Void detonator. Further hits cause the detonator to explode, dealing damage to surrounding targets.
- Resupply — You and nearby allies regain health as well as grenade and melee energy when your Void detonators explode.
- Tactical Strike — Strike an enemy with this melee ability to cause a Void explosion.
- Banner Shield — Guard with Sentinel Shield to create a defensive wall. Allies who shoot through the wall have increased weapon damage, and guarding allies makes the shield last longer.
- Replaces Sentinel Shield as subclass Super.
- Shield Bash — After sprinting for a short time, use this melee ability to unleash a devastating Shield Bash that disorients enemies and suppresses the target of Shield Bash.
- Superior Arsenal — Grenade kills recharge your grenade energy.
- In the Trenches — Kills while surrounded by enemies reduce the cooldown of your Super.
- Second Shield — Gain an additional Shield Throw charge while Sentinel Shield is active.
- Doom Fang Pauldron — Void melee kills give Super energy. While Sentinel Shield is active, melee kills recharge Shield Throw, which extends your Super on hits.
- Helm of Saint-14 — Enemies that enter Ward of Dawn are blinded, while allies that pass through gain an overshield. Guarding with Sentinel Shield blinds nearby enemies.
- Mk. 44 Stand Asides — Grants an overshield when you're sprinting at full health with Seismic Strike, Hammer Strike, or Shield Bash equipped. Hits with these abilities recharge a portion of your melee energy.
- Ursa Furiosa — Move faster while guarding when Sentinel Shield is active. Guarded damage converts to Super energy when the Super ends.