From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Class||Warlock, Hunter, Titan|
|Subclass||Voidwalker, Nightstalker, Sentinel|
|Description||A grenade that splits into many submunitions and covers a large area with multiple explosions.|
Scatter Grenade is one of the 7 grenade abilities available to all Void subclasses.
Upon impact, the grenade divides into eight smaller grenades that explode at different timings, dealing damage.
- The explosions will damage the user.
Abilities (pre-Void 3.0)
- Bloom - Void ability kills cause enemies to explode.
- Chaos Accelerant - Draw power from your Super to overcharge your grenade, making it deadlier and more effective.
- Feed the Void - Consume your grenade energy to regenerate your health. Grants the Devour effect.
- Insatiable - While the Devour effect is active, killing enemies extends its duration and recharges your grenade.
- Nezarec's Sin - Void-damage kills increase ability energy recharge rate.
- Nothing Manacles - You gain an additional Scatter Grenade charge. Enables tracking for Scatter Grenade projectiles.