From Destiny 2 Wiki
| Hotfix 22.214.171.124 |
“The one where we're in a glass case of emotion.”
|Released||June 14, 2022|
|External Link||Hotfix 126.96.36.199|
|← Previous||Next →|
- Moving forward, Grasp of Avarice dungeon will only drop a Pinnacle reward upon completion when it is the featured dungeon of the week.
- Encounter completions during non-featured weeks have a chance to drop a Powerful reward.
- You can learn more about the new rotator system in the previous TWAB here.
- Vault of Glass: Fixed an issue where a Titan’s Solar Throwing Hammer could interrupt boss attacks from the Templar.
- Fixed an issue where Sunspots could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Vow of the Disciple.
- Sever: Fixed an issue where players could not teleport all out of Shame and Reconciliation Sever activities after the boss is defeated.
- Look. Sever is supposed to be emotional but that doesn’t mean we meant to trap you there, OK? We’ll call it bonding.
- Nightmare Containment: Fixed an issue where The Machinist refused to rocket and stomp players when she was supposed to, so we gave her a stern talking-to and now she's back to usual shenanigans.
- The Machinist will now periodically shoot a blaze of rockets at players and stomp when they get too close.
- Fixed an issue where players were not appropriately matched based on win count in Trials of Osiris.
- With this issue fixed, the Flawless pool and Flawless pool loot will once again be enabled on Sundays at 10 AM Pacific.
Gameplay and Investment
- Well Rounded perk will no longer trigger when a player cancels a charged grenade.
- "Destiny 2 Hotfix - 188.8.131.52" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 14 Jun. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51454.