|Description||The higher your flight, the faster your dive.|
|Lost Sectors |
Solo Legend and Master difficulty rare drop.
|Exotic Engram |
Possible drop when unlocked in Collections.
- See Me, Feel Me - Your weapons gain a bonus to damage briefly after you emerge from being invisible. When you are invisible and defeat a combatant using a finisher, nearby combatants turn volatile; you and your nearby allies gain a reserve overshield and improved class ability regen. These reserve overshields can be deployed by using a class ability.
- This item was temporarily disabled after its release in the Season of Plunder. This was confirmed to be the case by the developers on September 15, 2022, stating that it was due to an unspecified issue. They later announced that an update to fix the issue was scheduled for mid-October. It was re-enabled in Version 6.2.5.
The higher your flight, the faster your dive.
It's a childish question, really.
"There it is again! Did you hear it?"
That's more like it.
Of course you didn't.
"Do you see something?"
Of course they don't.
I'm just a trick of the eye.
"It's probably nothing."
"Yeah. It's nothing."
They won't see me coming.
- @BungieHelp. "Due to an issue, we have disabled the Gyrfalcon's Hauberk Hunter Exotic chest armor." Twitter, 15 Sep. 2022, https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/1570537146255278081. Accessed 5 Oct. 2022.
- @BungieHelp. "UPDATE: A fix for the Gyrfalcon's Hauberk Hunter Exotic has been identified and is scheduled to be shipped out mid-October." Twitter, 4 Oct. 2022, https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/1577376618724864000. Accessed 5 Oct. 2022.
- "Destiny 2 Update 6.2.5" Bungie, posted by BrunoLouviers, 18 Oct. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51844. wikipage
|Titan||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Marks|
|Warlock||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Bonds|
|Hunter||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Cloaks|