From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Strikes||Lake of Shadows|
Points of Interest
- Exit to Maevic Square: Entering under the Trostland sign in Maevic Square, players have to navigate a couple of corridors to proceed towards the next area. The entrance itself is mostly free of enemies.
- Dam Chamber (North): In this area, players will encounter the first major group of enemies. Fighting them across the gantries here will lead them into the next area.
- Dam Exterior Gantryway: In order to make their way across the exterior, players will have to fight off some hostiles and watch their step. Dropping off the gantries will result in immediate death.
- Dam Chamber (South): In this chamber, players will encounter some more enemies, as well as some environmental hazards. Watch your step and push forward.
- Loading Bay: This flooded loading bay provides access to both the North and the South Dam Chambers.
- Generator Room: Entering from the Loading Bay, players should expect heavy Fallen resistance in the area. Fighting through will lead into the final chamber of the Strike.
- Main Vat: This is the final chamber of the Strike and the location of the boss battle.
- During the Lake of Shadows, players will encounter a great number and variety of enemies. For a full description, see the Walkthrough section for the Strike.