From Destiny 2 Wiki
Batteries are Weapon Perks exclusive to Fusion Rifles, Linear Fusion Rifles, and Trace Rifles. Batteries occupy weapon perk slot 2 and provide Magazine, Charge Time, Stability, Reload Speed, and Range Stats.
|Battery Perk||Range||Stability||Reload Speed||Charge Time||Magazine|
- Accelerated Coils - Speeds up charge.
- Faster charge time
- Decreases impact damage
- Enhanced Battery — Strong battery life.
- Increases magazine size.
- Ionized Battery — Large heavy battery.
- Greatly increases magazine size
- Greatly decreases reload speed
- Liquid Coils - Slower-building charge for higher damage.
- Increases Impact damage.
- Slower Charge Time.
- Particle Repeater — Constrains recoil for every bolt.
- Increases stability.
- Projection Fuse - Distance optimizations.
- Increases Range.