Trust Goes Both Ways
|Trust Goes Both Ways|
|Next||The Gift of Appreciation|
- 1 1. Trust Goes Both Ways
- 2 2. Trust Goes Both Ways
- 3 3. Trust Goes Both Ways
- 4 4. Trust Goes Both Ways
- 5 5. Trust Goes Both Ways
1. Trust Goes Both Ways
Loot region chests.
Fynch has located Scorn stockpiles for you to capture.
Chests looted: 3
2. Trust Goes Both Ways
Defeat Scorn and complete a public event in the Miasma.
Fynch has noticed more and more Scorn incursions across the Throne World. He asks that you deal with them where you can.
- Scorn defeated: 100
- Public event completed: 1
3. Trust Goes Both Ways
Loot Faction Chests and complete patrols in the Miasma.
Fynch thinks the Scorn are hurting, but they could stand to hurt a little more. That would help sell to his "superiors" that he and his Knight are out there doing their part. Give him a hand.
- Chests looted: 4
- Patrols completed: 2
- "Faction Chests" refers to the chests that randomly spawn in the patrol area. Equipping a Tracking Ghost Mod that detects caches and aiming a high-zoom weapon like a Scout Rifle or Sniper Rifle will make these chests easier to find.
4. Trust Goes Both Ways
Earn enough reputation with Fynch to reach Rank 3.
Fynch is pleased with your efforts, but he hopes you've still got a little more fight left in you…
Reputation earned: 2000
5. Trust Goes Both Ways
Return to Fynch.
Fynch feels like he can trust you now, and as a gesture of that trust, he has a token of appreciation to give you. Go visit him.
Unspecified Goal: 1
- The Likely Suspect given by Fynch will have Deepsight Resonance. Completing its attunement and extracting it will unlock its Weapon Pattern.