Pools of Luminance
From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Pools of Luminance|
|Vex Enemy Groups||2|
Points of Interest
- Exit to The Cistern: Assuming the Story Mission Six is not currently active, this is the only way in or out of the Pools of Luminance. It is a narrow corridor through a Vex structure on the southwest end of the Sector.
- Radiolarian Stream: This stream needs to be crossed in order to progress further. It would be best to jump from one rock to the next and avoid touching the Radiolarian itself. There is a golden alcove to the south that leads to a scannable object.
- Radiolarian Cavern: This is the first area of the Sector where enemy Vex forces are present. To reach it, simply cross the Radiolarian Stream.
- Luminance Arena: This is a circular arena at the far end of the Pools of Luminance. During the Story Mission Six, players will have to tackle a strong Vex opposition (including a Hydra) to help Cayde-6 escape the teleportation loop.
- Vex Teleport: Just after players have cleared the Luminance Arena, they can head towards the Vex Teleport that serves as the exit. It will drop them near the entrance of Pools of Luminance with a few Harpies to tackle along the way.
- While crossing the Radiolarian Stream, players should look for a gold-colored alcove to the south. Then, they must follow a short corridor to find a scannable object.
- Near the northwestern edge of the arena, players can find a scannable object. It is located below arena level, in the Radiolarian surrounding it.
- Players will encounter a group of regular Vex forces (Goblins, Hobgoblins, Harpies, and Minotaurs) in the Radiolarian Cavern.
- In the Luminance Arena, Guardians will have to fight the same foes that were present in the Radiolarian Cavern. Additionally, there will be a Hydra to kill here.