|Unlock||The Kell of Darkness|
Behemoth is the Stasis-based subclass of the Titan class.
The ground ruptured and sizzled as Scorch Cannons and Wire Rifles pummeled my cover from all directions. Fallen war cries echoed through their endless ranks; despair grew within me, but with it came a whisper. An offer. I closed my eyes and accepted.
The cold embraced me, dimming the sounds of battle into reverberant echoes, thin and distant. I flexed my gauntlets and felt the roar of glaciers grinding against the bones of the world.
I crashed my fists into the earth and frozen obelisks erupted, encasing Dregs and Vandals into helpless effigies. I gazed through the crystals enveloping my enemies, and in the myriad refractions, I saw their fear. I felt their desperate will to escape my grip, and in the moment before release, I shattered it.
- Glacial Quake — Summon a Stasis gauntlet. While your Super is active:
- [Heavy Attack]: Slam your gauntlet down to create a shockwave that freezes targets and sends out Stasis crystals to freeze additional ones.
- [Light Attack]: Supercharge your Shiver Strike for bonus damage. Sprint through Stasis crystals or frozen targets to shatter them instantly.
- Shiver Strike — Hold input to leap through the air. Releasing unleashes a powerful dash attack that knocks targets back and damages them.
- Catapult Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- High Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air to greater heights.
- Strafe Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with strong directional control.
- Coldsnap Grenade — A grenade that freezes on impact and sends another seeker to find and freeze targets.
- Duskfield Grenade — A grenade that shatters on impact, leaving behind a field that slows targets and freezes those who do not leave the volume.
- Glacier Grenade — A grenade that creates walls out of Stasis crystals to block damage and freeze targets; these walls can be shattered for damage.
- Rally Barricade — Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases weapon reload speed, stability, and range when you stand behind it.
- Towering Barricade — Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Cryoclasm — After sprinting for a short while, enables a longer and more powerful slide. Sliding into Stasis crystals or frozen targets shatters them and any nearby frozen targets.
- Diamond Lance — Shatter or defeat targets with Stasis abilities to create a Stasis Lance.
- [Shoot]: Throw the lance to freeze targets on impact.
- [Melee]: Slam the lance to the ground to freeze targets in a small area.
- Howl of the Storm — While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to launch a wave of Stasis energy forward that freezes targets and creates Stasis crystals.
- Tectonic Harvest — Shattering a Stasis crystal creates a Stasis shard. This shard grants melee energy when picked up by you or your allies.
- Main page: Stasis Fragments