From Destiny 2 Wiki
The cold embraced me, dimming the sounds of battle into reverberant echoes, thin and distant. I flexed my gauntlet and felt the roar of glaciers grinding against the bones of the world.
- Glacial Quake — Forge a mighty Stasis gauntlet and even the odds, one fist at a time. Slam the gauntlet into the ground, sending shockwaves of Stasis crystals that freeze nearby enemies.
- Shiver Strike — The Behemoth summons a Stasis gauntlet and lunges forward with explosive speed, smashing through anything in their way. Upon reaching their target they unleash a devastating jab that sends their foe careening backwards while slowing nearby enemies.
- High Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air at greater heights.
- Catapult Lift — Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- Glacier Grenade — Upon contact with the ground, a wall of Stasis crystals instantly burst from the earth and nearby enemies are frozen inside Stasis crystal.
- Coldsnap Grenade — Upon impact with the ground or an enemy, this grenade unleashes a wave of Stasis energy that races along the ground in the direction of the closest nearby enemy, freezing them and then searching out the next nearby foe. You can freeze up to three enemies with a single Coldsnap Grenade.
- Duskfield Grenade — Duskfield Grenades create powerful Stasis fields that suck enemies into them when forming. Once an enemy is caught inside, they will be slowed and, if unable to make it out in time, frozen in place.
- Towering Barricade — Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Rally Barricade — Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases reload speed for your equipped weapon when you stand behind it.
- Tectonic Harvest — Shattering a Stasis crystal creates a Stasis shard. This shard grants melee energy when picked up by you or your allies. (Fragment Slots: 3)