From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Zone||New Pacific Arcology|
|World Quests||Enemy of My Enemy|
|Hive Enemy Groups||1|
Points of Interest
- Exit to Solarium: The northeastern end of the Sector holds the corridor that leads back to Solarium. Several Hive enemies and a scannable object can be found there.
- Main Hall: This is the final area that players can explore under regular circumstances. It is a long hallway that leads south. It is crawling with Hive forces and there are two scannable objects to find in the area.
- Exit to Chasm of Screams: This area is not accessible under regular circumstances. Players will have to destroy the chained crystal in the center, in order to proceed to the Chasm of Screams itself. In order to destroy it, they will have to explore the various tunnels that start from this area and lead to lower portions of the Arboretum.
- Bio Dome Mezzanine: Taking either the south or north tunnel from the chained crystal, then turning to the west, players will find the Bio Dome Mezzanine - a large area of open platforms full of Hive enemies to kill.
- Crystal Chamber: This chamber is located northeast of the chained crystal. To enter it, players must first clear the Bio Dome Mezzanine. Inside, they will find plenty of enemies to kill and a large red crystal on the far end of the chamber.
- Interior Mezzanine Entrance: Taking the tunnel southeast of the chained crystal will lead players to this area.
- Lower Mezzanine Entrance: After fighting their way through the Interior Mezzanine, players will reach this lower area. It consists of several small chambers that connect to each other. Guardians will have to fight their way through, in order to advance.
- Main Corridors: After navigating the Lower Mezzanine, players will enter the Main Corridor. There will be an area to the east that will be inaccessible even during the Strike. Players should follow the corridors north, then west. This will take them back to the Exit to Chasm of Screams.
- Reactor Core: This area is only accessible during the World Quest mission Chances and Choices. Inside, players will encounter two Sub-Bosses (a Hive Knight and a Fallen Captain) that they will have to kill, in order to retrieve a reactor.
- There is a terminal by the doorway that leads back to Solarium. It is a scannable object.
- Inside the Main Hall, there is a scannable object on the northwestern end of the chamber. It is on the west wall and it can be accessed from the platform there.
- There is a scannable object on the southern walkway inside the Main Hall. It is a monitor next to a locked door on the east side.
- The entire Sector will be crawling with various Hive enemies.