Excavation Site VII
From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Excavation Site VII|
|Strikes||The Inverted Spire|
|Connections||The Anchor, The Inverted Spire (Sector)|
Points of Interest
- Exit to The Anchor: Coming from The Anchor, players will exit onto a high cliff overlooking Excavation Site VII in its entirety.
- Exit to The Inverted Spire (Sector): This narrow passage will lead into The Inverted Spire itself and the final boss battle of the Strike.
- Stepping Stones: These floating pillars just ahead of the entrance from The Anchor hover above a bottomless abyss and are guarded by Cabal forces. Players will have to navigate them in order to proceed with the Strike.
- Vex Paths: Jumping off the final Stepping Stone, players will come across a circular Vex altar. West of it, they will find several Vex-infested paths leading onwards.
- Crater Field: This vast field was terraformed by a recent bombardment and is now covered in large craters. The Cabal are active in the area and players will have to traverse the field to proceed with their Strike.
- Cabal Mining Base: This area is heavily guarded by the Cabal, including a couple of Sub-bosses. There are also two Vex cannons that players must use to reach the next area of the Strike.
- Drill Rig: This is an area that players will have to hold for some time while a Vex cannon gets into position. It is reached by dropping a level down after using the Vex cannons in the Cabal Mining Base. Guardians should expect heavy enemy resistance during the encounter.
- Vex Gorge: Once players land after employing the cannon at the Drill Rig, they will arrive at this gorge. It features a couple of narrow platforms with a deadly drop and a single floating island between them. Players must cross over the bottomless drop by jumping to the floating island, and then - to the other side.
- Quarry: In this area, players will encounter a massive drill. They will have to navigate the Quarry counter-clockwise while dodging the deadly drill arms.
- This Sector is not accessible under normal circumstances. However, during The Inverted Spire Strike, players should expect heavy Cabal and Vex resistance in just about any area of the Sector.